Up until now you could only send new contacts to your automations with list or tag trigger. From now on you can decide whether you want to pull in contacts that are already in your Automizy account!
How to do that?
- Create an automation with “Joins a list” or “Gets a tag” trigger
- Publish it
- You will see a popup that asks whether you want to pull in only new contacts or you would like to pull in your existing contacts too.
- IF you choose “NO, PULL IN ONLY NEW CONTACTS”, naturally the contacts that are already on your list or have this specific tag won’t be pulled into this automation. It will be applied only to new contacts.
But if you choose “YES, PULL IN OLD & NEW CONTACTS”, your automation will pull in your existing contacts and new contacts in the future as well.
Smart feature, isn’t it?
Link tagging is a feature that lets you:
- Send follow-up emails automatically if your contacts click one or more links in your email
- Collect information automatically about what links your subscribers click in your emails
- Segment your contacts based on their interest and send manual campaigns
Tips and use-cases
- Send nurturing emails based on interest
Send a newsletter that promotes 4 blog articles from 2 blog categories on your website.
If your contact clicks on one of your blog articles, Automizy adds a tag (category name of that article) to it.
Also, setup an automation which pulls in the contact if he has this tag and send couple of more similar articles in the next few weeks.
- Filter for contacts that likes “A” service over “B” and sell more
Your new form subscribers receive a welcome follow-up email sequence that consists of 3-4 emails.
Each email has 1-1 link that brings the contacts to different landing pages: landing page that offers service/product “A” and another one that offers service/product “B”.
When they click-through, you tag them “interested-A” and “interested-B”. A couple of days later you just filter for those in your list for those who have the “interested-A” and haven’t finished the checkout process yet. And you’re ready to send a promotional email to them! The same applies for the other set of people with your other service.
How to set it up?
Create a drag&drop email in a campaign or in an automation, just add a CTA button (or link to a text) in your email.
- You will see that there is a third, completely new “ACTION” tab in the right slider. Click it and you will see every link you add to your email there listed.
- Now click “Add tag” button and create or choose from your existing tags.
And that’s all!
Do you like this cool new feature?
AB testing your automated emails’ subject lines is challenging but necessary if you want to improve your open rate and make more people read your emails.
Therefore, we are introducing AB test for your automated emails that harnesses the power of Machine Learning.
Why should you use Machine Learning to AB test your subject lines?
There are two big arguments to use this technology:
- It makes testing very easy as it handles everything for you (regarding the testing rules such as significance level or testing size, etc.)Believe it or not, setting up this testing requires from you only 1 thing: write multiple subject lines. And the tech behind it adaptively learns which subject line variation performs better and always plays around with the sending weight. After a little time it will understand which version performs better on average and will continuously increase the open rate of your emails.
- It’s a cool tech that looks at only HARD DATA without any emotion and makes decision based on that. Marketers are creative when it comes to writing – that is where humans excel. But when it comes to data, our emotions usually drives us to decisions that are not always the best. We like something but our target market might like something else better. And this is the topic where machines are better than humans: continuous optimization.
Read more about how Machine Learning for AB testing works
How to setup an AB test for your automated emails?
- Build a new automation
- Create a trigger
- Add an email sending box and choose a template
- On the SET UP EMAIL step click the “A/B TEST MULTIPLE SUBJECT LINES” button
- Build your email
- Publish your automation
- Done, from now on the Machine Learning algorithm in the background optimizes and continuously improves your open rate by sending the email that has the higher opportunity to be opened and read!
We changed the way you can activate your automated workflows in Automizy. From now on you will be able to do it from the Visual Workflow editor.
We saw that it was difficult to activate your automations from the list of Workflows. It was a high risk to make mistakes: it was easy to forget to activate your workflows or you accidentally activated it.
Therefore we relocated from the Automation/Workflows menu to the Visual Workflow editor. Also, we hid a little gift too from Mizy when you publish a workflow. 😉
The old Workflow Activation:
The new Workflow Publish: