The Lead Magnet Delivery Automation Blueprint helps you get started faster to deliver your freebies to your subscribers who are interested in them.
What problem does this automation blueprint solve?
One of the most important lead generation tools is offering freebies on your websites and landing pages. For example, you offer a free ebook that gives valuable information to your prospects.
I mentioned “freebie”, but in fact it’s not for free. There is a transaction when you offer these pieces just they don’t pay with money. They pay with their email addresses, names or any other information you ask for.
This Blueprint solves this problem for you:
- It sends your downloadable freebie to your subscribers
- It makes sure your subscribers truly download it using a reminder if they don’t download it right away
What is included in the Automation Blueprint?
Deliver your ebook and make more subscribers actually download it. What you get with the blueprint:
- Send a welcome email with a link in it to your ebook
- Resend the email with other copy to those who didn’t open it
- Add your ebook’s name as a tag to your subscribers so you can track which lead came from which ebook (if you have more than 1)
- Add the ebook downloaded tag to those who actually downloaded your content so you can easily find out the highly engaged ones
- Add the “active” tag in the beginning and remove it when they finish the sequence so that you can easily filter them out of your newsletter sending while they are getting automated emails from you.
How to import it?
- Login to your Automizy account
- Go to “Build Automation” menu
- Click “New Automation” button
- Choose the “Lead Magnet Delivery” Automation Blueprint by clicking the “NEXT” button
- Click “NEXT” again
- Click “CREATE”
- And it’s done!
Automating your email marketing activities is important but it takes a lot of time and effort to build them. Also, it is not always clear what type of automations are the most useful, what emails you should send and what tags you should use.
Therefore, we are introducing Automation Blueprints that can be imported into your own account and used for your own business with one click.
What is an Automation Blueprint?
As Automizy’s mission is to add marketing knowledge to the pure software to make it easy-to-use and business focused, we are introducing Automation Blueprints.
Automation Blueprints are importable automation templates covering more and more possible use-cases for your business:
- helps you find how you could increase your business’ email marketing automation efforts
- helps you save time by offering customizable & prewritten emails
- helps you keep your list clean by adding a rock-solid tagging system that lets you filter your subscribers
Automation Blueprints are based on best practices, experience and customer feedbacks.
Why is it in BETA?
First of all, “Beta” means that everything works just fine as expected. But we’re still looking for feedback from you – so it will be improved in the next few months based on your needs.
Secondly, we shared only 1 blueprint for the launch of this beta. We’re currently working on 4-5 more templates but it takes time and effort to learn and implement the needs.
So please, if you have any request and/or feedback regarding the feature, or if you have an idea or need regarding new blueprints, don’t hesitate to send an in-app message!
How to import Automation Blueprints BETA in to your account?
Firstly, click the “Automations” menu in the left slider bar.
Secondly, click the “NEW AUTOMATION” button.
Now you see a new popup, which currently includes 2 options below each other:
- “Start with blank canvas”: Build an automation for yourself from scratch. The same as we had up until now.
- “Welcome New Subscribers & Gifts”: It is a blueprint that consists of 1 welcome email and 2 follow-up emails for new blog or newsletter subscribers. Check it out, it’s awesome!