You told us that you’d like to build HTML forms in Automizy in an easier way. Therefore we’re introducing you the new form builder that makes you life easier via its intuitive interface and you don’t have to insert any script to your web page to make it work!
The new form builder is easy, intuitive – you can build your HTML forms in just a few minutes. When you satisfied with it, just copy the generated HTML and paste it to the correspondent place in your web page and it’s working without inserting any tracking script!
How to create a new form:
Step 1: Go to Contacts/Forms and click “CREATE FORM”
Step 2: Name your new form
Step 3: Now build and customize your form:
Add new fields that are already mapped into Automizy custom fields:
Add styling of the whole form (set the background color, width of the form and more):
Rewrite and stylize the different parts of your forms (the form title, subtitle, the form fields and the button):
Add different form actions (send the subscriber to a built-in thank you page, to a custom URL, send thank you email and add tags):
Step 4: When you built your form, just click on the “INSERT” button, copy and paste the generated HTML code to your web page and track as new subscribers are appearing in Automizy database!
Contact Data migration now is easier than ever! The new, easy-to-follow process helps you import your contacts into Automizy using CSV format.
In the previous version of the “Import Contacts” process it was difficult to upload contacts and their data into Automizy database.
Therefore, the new Contact Data Migration process is renewed! Now you can upload your contacts to Automizy in a step-by-step process, following a wizard that shows you the process transparently.
It is 4-step process:
1. step: Go to Contacts/Complete list and click on “IMPORT CONTACTS”
2. step: Firstly, you have 2 choices: throw a CSV file from your computer on the interface to import it. Or you can also try it by downloading a sample CSV list from us and importing that list by adding it to the interface. The second option is for people who doesn’t have a list or who would like to try the importing process.
3. step: Now you can match the different types of contact data in your CSV file with custom fields on Automizy. If you scroll down, you can add contact tags to every contact in the importing process and you can also create and add them to a segment.
4. step: After you hit the “Start import” button, you can wait for the process to be finished or you can leave the process and let it run in the background. After Automizy uploaded your contact list, you can send them emails right away!
Generate leads with Optimonk on site retargeting solution and send your contacts straight into Automizy!
OptiMonk provides websites and online stores with on-site retargeting – a powerful new marketing tool for engaging and re-engaging their visitors via behavior based pop-ups and nano bars.
OptiMonk easily integrates now with Automizy too, allowing businesses and website owners to recover up to 15% of lost visitors and convert them into sales and leads using a perfectly timed message which can be customized for each visitor.
Getting Started Guide
If you would like to send your leads from OptiMonk to Automizy automatically, follow the steps below:
- Create an OptiMonk account (or log in to your existing account)
- Build a pop-up or nanobar campaign
- After you finished the design of the popup, click Save
- Scroll down to Integrations section on the Settings screen
- After you click on the question “Where would you like to keep the list of subscribers?”, click on the “Set up” button at the External System paragraph
- Choose Automizy in the popup window
- Click on the Authentication link
- Log in to your Automizy account
From now on you will see that your subscribers will appear in Automizy system too – therefore you can choose Optimonk form as a trigger for your automations, you can add Contact Tags in Optimonk to label your contacts and measure the end-to-end effectiveness of your popup or nanobar campaigns or you can send bulk emails to them!
Contact profiles are important for marketers, sales reps and of course for customer success managers. So we upgraded the contact profiles: more valuable, organized information has arrived!
In the previous version of the contact pages you could see a big list that contained valuable information. But from now on, you can see the information in a much more structured way. Hence, you will be able to gather the necessary information about your subscriber very rapidly!
These are the information types you can see:
- Contact Information (name, position, email address, web page)
- Engagement Level (Average open or click rate of the contact, Status and Lead Score)
- Contact Tags
- Custom fields with values
We changed the way you can activate your automated workflows in Automizy. From now on you will be able to do it from the Visual Workflow editor.
We saw that it was difficult to activate your automations from the list of Workflows. It was a high risk to make mistakes: it was easy to forget to activate your workflows or you accidentally activated it.
Therefore we relocated from the Automation/Workflows menu to the Visual Workflow editor. Also, we hid a little gift too from Mizy when you publish a workflow. 😉
The old Workflow Activation:
The new Workflow Publish:
Evaluate the performance of each email in your drip campaigns easily and dig deeper to identify the root of the problem itself!
It’s important to know the overall performance of your drip campaigns, so we created the Automation Dashboard. This is your own radar that warns you as soon as abnormalities arise.
Not long ago, we also released the Workflow Analytics feature that helps you compare the overall performances of your drip campaigns.
And now you can dig much deeper!
Main metrics of automated emails
If you enter one of your workflows that have at least 1 email sending action in it and turn on the “Statistics” icon, you will see that a slider appears on the right side of the Visual Workflow Editor.
This slider shows you every email you have in your drip campaign and by choosing them by moving your mouse cursor above the email sending box in your drip or above the slider, you will see which email you are looking at.
The slider shows you the main metrics of your automated emails such as sending volume, open-, click- and unsubscription rate. Comparing the performances of your emails are very easy.
In-depth, real-time analytics of automated emails
But the key metrics not always give you the necessary information that shows you how to intervene – so dig even deeper!
Simply click the “details” button on the email you would like to see in details. A new slider will appear that will give you real-time data about the different metrics:
- Bounces (soft or hard bounces)
- Shares (on different social media)
- Timeline of opens
- Timeline of Clicks
- Devices per opens & clicks
- Operation systems per opens & clicks
- Browsers per opens & clicks
- Domains per opens & clicks
- Top 5 domains per open rate & click rate
Customizing your tables’ values (contacts, segments, drip campaigns, etc.) is a very important part of your work. Therefore we released an update that will facilitate your daily routines.
1. Inline Customization to save you time
In order to save you time you can change any values in the tables without leaving the actual page.
Just click on the field you want to edit, exactly on the text you want to modify. Now you are able to rewrite it and accept it if you click on the thick mark. You decline your edits by clicking on the “X” button.
2. Display Editing Options
User interfaces are good if you see only the options that are logical and available at the stage you are actually at. In addition, it’s great if it’s intuitive too.
You can do bigger editing than just changing names of emails, segments or values of custom fields. Click on the field after the name of the relevant value and a slider will appear with every options that are relevant for you:
In addition, you can see for example the delete button only if you check one or more records in your tables:
You could always build ultra specific segments to send highly targeted emails. But now you can create segments based on contact tags!
Contact tags are great to track your leads’ and users’ journeys throughout your marketing and sales funnel. This is the reason we provide you this feature: you can add tags to contacts automatically (or manually) in our visual workflow editor. Or you can do the same according to the in-app activity of your users (API-calls).
But from now on you can set Contact Tags as criteria for your segments. So you can set up a segment for leads who e.g. downloaded a specific ebook (if you tag these contacts) or for users who e.g. used a specific feature in your software.
This enables you to setup segments according to your contacts’ stage in your funnel and helps you track your funnel!
How to guide:
- Create a new segment
- Select criteria: Behavior based data
- Select a behavior based field: Tag
- Select condition: has or has not a tag
- Choose the tag you want to be the criteria
You can add as many tags to a segment as you want.
Our segment editor gives you the opportunity to send highly targeted emails. But from now on, setting up your segments will be much easier!
If you enter the segment editor, you will have only 1 option: get started with 1 criteria and the whole segment creation will be a step-by-step, intuitive process.
Check how easy is to setup a segment step-by-step:
Automizy gets a completely new user interface for enhanced usability and better experience.
Functionality is important but we know that marketers work with us every day and send millions of emails. Therefore it is very important to provide an interface that is intuitive and easy-to-use. And it’s always good if it looks good – we also would like to motivate you and give a nice place where you like to stay. Automizy is like a home for email marketing specialists.
Changes we made:
- The menu is moved to the left side that provides easier navigation
- Improved tables for easier navigation and editing
- A lovely look with awesome colours. 🙂