Link tagging is a feature that lets you:
- Send follow-up emails automatically if your contacts click one or more links in your email
- Collect information automatically about what links your subscribers click in your emails
- Segment your contacts based on their interest and send manual campaigns
Tips and use-cases
- Send nurturing emails based on interest
Send a newsletter that promotes 4 blog articles from 2 blog categories on your website.
If your contact clicks on one of your blog articles, Automizy adds a tag (category name of that article) to it.
Also, setup an automation which pulls in the contact if he has this tag and send couple of more similar articles in the next few weeks.
- Filter for contacts that likes “A” service over “B” and sell more
Your new form subscribers receive a welcome follow-up email sequence that consists of 3-4 emails.
Each email has 1-1 link that brings the contacts to different landing pages: landing page that offers service/product “A” and another one that offers service/product “B”.
When they click-through, you tag them “interested-A” and “interested-B”. A couple of days later you just filter for those in your list for those who have the “interested-A” and haven’t finished the checkout process yet. And you’re ready to send a promotional email to them! The same applies for the other set of people with your other service.
How to set it up?
Create a drag&drop email in a campaign or in an automation, just add a CTA button (or link to a text) in your email.
- You will see that there is a third, completely new “ACTION” tab in the right slider. Click it and you will see every link you add to your email there listed.
- Now click “Add tag” button and create or choose from your existing tags.
And that’s all!
Do you like this cool new feature?