Aesthetics can be very subjective, that’s why at Automizy we believe in customization and we want to provide you all the necessary tools to customize your emails to conform your and your customers taste.
Therefore we would like to inform you that we have made our email editor even more customizable, by enabling you to customize padding in:
How to customize padding?
- Enter the Email editor
- Insert one of the blocks from the top or click into one of your blocks in your email
- Under the “Position and Paddings “ check the “Enable custom padding”
- Now you are able to modify the padding horizontally and vertically. Don’t forget that you can do the same in the following blocks as well: Text,Social,Button,Column.Hope you will like it as much as we do!
AB testing your automated emails’ subject lines is challenging but necessary if you want to improve your open rate and make more people read your emails.
Therefore, we are introducing AB test for your automated emails that harnesses the power of Machine Learning.
Why should you use Machine Learning to AB test your subject lines?
There are two big arguments to use this technology:
- It makes testing very easy as it handles everything for you (regarding the testing rules such as significance level or testing size, etc.)Believe it or not, setting up this testing requires from you only 1 thing: write multiple subject lines. And the tech behind it adaptively learns which subject line variation performs better and always plays around with the sending weight. After a little time it will understand which version performs better on average and will continuously increase the open rate of your emails.
- It’s a cool tech that looks at only HARD DATA without any emotion and makes decision based on that. Marketers are creative when it comes to writing – that is where humans excel. But when it comes to data, our emotions usually drives us to decisions that are not always the best. We like something but our target market might like something else better. And this is the topic where machines are better than humans: continuous optimization.
Read more about how Machine Learning for AB testing works
How to setup an AB test for your automated emails?
- Build a new automation
- Create a trigger
- Add an email sending box and choose a template
- On the SET UP EMAIL step click the “A/B TEST MULTIPLE SUBJECT LINES” button
- Build your email
- Publish your automation
- Done, from now on the Machine Learning algorithm in the background optimizes and continuously improves your open rate by sending the email that has the higher opportunity to be opened and read!