Collecting information about your subscribers is crucial in order to be able to send relevant, personalized emails. One part of this information is Required (such as email address) and other part of it is optional (anything that isn’t necessary to your emails).
Therefore, from now on you can set whether a custom field in your form is required or not!
How to set up required fields in forms?
- Edit or create a new Signup form in the Contacts/Sign up forms menu
- Go to the form builder
- Click on a form field on the left (the visual editor)
- In the slider bar on the right you will see the options
- The last option is a checkbox with a text “Required field” that is checked by default. It means that your fields has to be filled out by your subscriber in order to be able to submit your form
- If you uncheck this box, the field becomes optional and it is not necessary for your subscriber to fill it out to be able to submit it